Requirements for high performance alternators and starters are constantly increasing. Alternators are being designed to fit in smaller engine compartments and to generate more power at less RPM, which results in higher operating temperatures.
Starter motors are optimized for more durability and long lifetime and start stop systems for more frequent starting.
HC-CARGO bearings are designed to meet present and future OE standard specifications and requirements for alternators and starters.
Our bearings are developed to operate under higher temperatures, at higher speeds with less friction, less vibration and ensure long lifetime. All HC-CARGO bearings are the next generation high-end quality bearings designed and developed for rotating electric motors. Fits & matches both new and older applications.
Features & Benefits
- Less friction, vibration and noise ensuring longer lifetime
- Meet present and future OE standards
- Designed, developed and tested (in Germany) to perform under extreme conditions and with durability to match only the highest OE-Standards and lifetime requirements.
- Used in leading remanufacturing plants worldwide
- 100 product numbers
- Available as single-piece and bulk packaging (8 or 10 pcs.)
Get the overview
HC-CARGO bearings at one glance.
Order the poster today.
Download poster for your workshop or contact your HC-CARGO sales rep for a printed copy.